Long hair girls photos and videos

Long hair girls photos and videos
Beautiful long hair girls.

Wednesday

Interesting and sexy story of long hair girl

Hi friends this story is written by one of my friends and I ll share with you now.

 iam a long hair lover and like to play with long lovely hairs. once it so happened that i can a cross a long hair women of age 30 - 40 yrs. she used to stay opposite to my flat. her hair was thick and it was down her butts. one fine day i met her at the bus stop. i wanted to talk to her but i was frightened. days went on like this. at that time i was doing my 10+2. i have to go to college passing the osmania university campus. once due to some strike in the college that way was blocked. i met this lady in the bus that day but unfortunately the bus was not allowed to enter nto the campus, so we had to get down the bus and go walking. i took this as an opportunity and went daring to that women. i excused her and introduced myself to her. i told her that i stay opposite to her flat. she smiled at me and said that she knows about it.she introduced herself. her name was swathi and she was married. she was working as an accountant at state bank of hyderabad.her husband was working in an IT organization as HR manager and goes to camps regurally. they never had any child. our conversation started and slowly i started to impress her saying that i would help her in house doings and think me as her brother. on that day her hair was braided and made into a big bun. i told her that her hair was looking good in this bun. she smiled and asked me did u see my hair loose. i said i watched her once she was combing. again she asked me u like long hair. first i was frightened but gave a smile at her and said i lined women with long black hair. she started laughing, i asked why ru laughing?.but no reply. then we reached home. after that day on wards i used to meet her when ever i had time. one day it so happened that she had not gone to office, that was during my holidays. no one was there in my house. i went to her to see and talk. but she was suffering from headache. i got a right chance to touch her hair. i got her a cup of tea with a tab but still she was not quite OK. i told her if she permits me i would give her head massage with warm coconut oil. she refused but i was going on convincing her for every 5mins. then at last she accepted. she had her hair braided and buned. i opened her bun and slowly opened her braid. i took the coconut oil put some into a vessel and boiled it to a normal temperature. then i brought the warm oil and started to massage her LONG BLACK HAIR. she asked me whether i worked in a beauty parlour. i played with her hair for nearly two hours massaging. at last i put a braid and took her leave to go to my house. she appreciated my massage and requested me to give her head massage for twice a week. this continued in this way fore few yrs and started to give her henaa and some trims like u-cut and v-cut. her husband got a job in mumbai and after that she left me forevere without know contacts.


-- By Subbu

10 comments:

  1. you are very lucky man. I too want to play with thick black long sexy hairs in my life.
    Those who own longhairs that girls or women were looking very sexy smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very lucky man. I too want to play with thick black long sexy hairs in my life.
    Those who own longhairs that girls or women were looking very sexy smat

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can control yourself with lady if you truth so you are a good , thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its not easy but at times one has to control ...you can add me in ur friend list and we will share thaughts.........khoobsuratbachi@yahoo.com bye

      Delete
    2. its possible.........add me khoobsuratbachi@yahoo.com

      Delete

Your Comments here